Hot Racing heavy duty brass AR44 steering knuckles (steering blocks) for the Axial SCX10 II and/or AR44 axles. Add weight to your crawler where it needs it - down low. Adds about 46g (1.6oz) to each steering knuckle.
- CNC machined solid brass - Heavy duty 5x13x4mm double-sealed outer bearing - Heavy to add weight to vehicle for greater stability and lower CG - Stainless steel kingpin bushings - Cutouts on knuckle for access to outer bearing race for easy bearing removal - With stainless kingpin bushings - High strength steel hardware - Direct replacement for factory plastic steering knuckles
YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- Two (2) brass steering knuckles - Four (4) stainless steel bushings - Four (4) kingpin screws
- height: 33.1 mm - weight 46g (1.6oz) each
- Recommended to use a removable-type locking adhesive on screws threading into metal
- Replaces factory plastic Axial AX31381 steering knuckles - Bearing installation tips: - 1) Install 5x13x4mm outer bearing - 2) Use axle as a guide to Install 10x15x4mm inner bearing description revised by: SN February 13, 2017