Hot Racing 46 tooth hardened steel Mod 1 (1.0 metric pitch) spur gear for the Traxxas E Revo2, X-Maxx 6S and 8S, Mxx 4S and XO-1.
- CNC machined hardened steel construction - Black oxide finished - Laser etched tooth count marking
YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- One (1) 46 tooth, 1.0 modulus steel spur gear
- Do NOT use the pin system for setting the X-Maxx gear mesh. Instead, manually set the gear mesh without the pins. Refer to the Traxxas manual for instructions (ref. pg.22 - Adjusting Gear Mesh) - With the pins removed, use the four 4x16mm button-head cap screws on the bottom to set gear mesh. Loosen the four 4x16mm button-head cap screws. Cut a narrow strip of notebook paper and run it into the gear mesh. Slide the motor and pinion gear into the spur gear. Tighten the four 4x16mm button-head cap screws, and then remove the strip of paper. You should be able to run a fresh strip of paper through the gears without binding them.
- Overall diameter: 48.7mm - Gear face width: 8mm
- Replace Traxxas plastic 6447 or 6447X 54T spur gear