Hot Racing heavy brass outer portal drive housings Cover for the front (typical application) or rear of the Axial UTB crawler and SCX3 . Adds weight to the Axial UTB crawler or SCX3 where it needs it - down low. Adds around g per hub to lower the vehicle's center of gravity, increase its stability, and make it an overall more capable crawler. When used on the front, these weights aid climbing and help reduce the chance of flipping backwards.
- CNC machined solid brass billet - Adds around 48g per hub to the lowest location of the vehicle to lower its center of gravity, increase its stability, and make it an overall more capable crawler - Aids climbing and, when used on the front, help reduce the chance of flipping backwards - Fits either the front or rear - Direct replacement for factory plastic components
YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- Two (2) brass outer portal drive housings Caps - Eight stainless steel mount screw.
- Weight:48 g/each (stock is around 3g/each)
- Medium thread lock (blue threadlocking compound) on screws
- Replaces factory plastic, Front or Rear Outer Portal Drive Housing Cap - Up date from 36g to 48g