Hot Racing aluminum steering servo mount for the 1/8 Arrma Kraton BLX, Notorious BLX, Outcast BLX, Senton BLX, Talion BLX, and Typhon BLX. See vehicle model compatibility in comments below.
- Provides a solid platform to mount the steering servo
- CNC machined aluminum
- Anodized black with machined chamfered edges
YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- One (1) steering servo mount
- Four (4) posts
- Recommended to use medium thread lock on screws threading into metal
- Does not reuse the Arrma servo tab spacers from Arrma AR320193
- Replaces Arrma steering servo mount from AR320193. Does not reuse the Arrma servo tab spacers.
- Known to fit the following Arrma vehicle part numbers. The vehicle part number can be found on Arrma's website, the literature that came with the vehicle, or on the vehicle box around the barcode. If a vehicle is marked below with the word "optional, " then the part may fit, but may require some modification.
- Kraton: AR106005, AR106015, AR106018, AR106029/31 (red/green), ARA106040T1/2 (red/blue)
- Notorious: AR106034/6 (black/blue), ARA106044T1/2 (black/blue)
- Outcast: AR106021, AR106027, AR106032/3 (silver/orange), ARA106042T1/2 (silv/org)
- Senton: AR106007, AR102654, AR102673
- Talion: AR106003, AR106014, AR106030 (2018 V3 model), ARA106048 (V4)
- Typhon: AR106001, AR106013, AR106028, ARA106046
description revised by: SN May 6, 2019